||OJPCR: The Online Journal of
Peace and Conflict Resolution
Shared Peace Heritage Archive Project
We are looking for folklore, stories, fables, and proverbs
that are widely known within a group and address the oral tradition of peace
thought and/or a particular culture's approaches to conflict.
We are specifically interested in examples that:
- Illustrate varying approaches to
- Deal with cooperation and
- Undermine the Homeric Myth (that war is
glorious and good).
- Would be familiar to an average member of
Materials such as the following fall outside the scope of
- Recent literature, i.e., 20th Century
antiwar novels or short stories.
- Works known only to scholars and
Become an Independent